Fallen head over heels for food!!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Growing up

This is going to be a food unrelated post.

It is about my big - growing up process - move up north, to a place called Coffs Harbour

I will be moving away from what I've become familiar to me in Sydney. The people, my friends, the places/food/restaurants I love, the places I hang out just because I am bored, even the extremely stupid public transport system. But since public transport is literally non-existent at Coffs Harbour, ironically, I WILL miss the endlessly failing city rail and in the past 2 days I have been fully appreciating the 'wonderful system'.

As the saying goes, you won't miss it until its gone... and now I am really going, going away from it.

I will be missing so much and I will miss you Sydney, despite all your faults and failures.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with it all :) It must be exciting no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonna miss you too :'( All the best, best wishes and blessing for your move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you can use your blog to update us on your life in Coffs Harbour?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lorraine, ming, YL: *tears rolling down and wails* I dont/didnt want to leaveee!

    ReplyDelete